Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hand Washing




So, earlier today I had lunch at a very lovely Golden Chick in Kyle, Texas. After my meal was done, I found that I had the need to use the restroom. After I got done doing my "bidness", as some might say, I went to do my pre-"bidness" routine of washing my hands. I then got to thinking about how in some restrooms in other establishments I have been to they post a sign telling employees that they must wash their hands before returning to work. I then started to wonder why they would even need a sign telling them to wash their hands when it should be a fact to everyone already. After I had this thought I took a look around this particular restroom. It was a nice single toilet affair..great for privacy. I noticed though that there was no sign telling employees to wash their hands. I then came across this thought, "If employees are dumb enough that they need a sign telling them to wash their hands, and this one doesn't have a sign....how many people don't remember to wash their hands that work here?" I then realized I ate a meal here..and worried about my health. I then walked out of the restaurant and went about my day forgetting this moment. I did not get sick or anything...I guess my body has a great defense against eating dirty food.

No comments: